The following is a list of selected documents in the ESU library:
1) Roger McLean and Nobuo Mimura, Ed. Vulnerability Assessment to Sea Level Rise and Coastal Zone Management. Proceedings of the IPCC Eastern Hemisphere Workshop Tsukuba, Japan. 3-6 August, 1993, World Meteorological Organisation and UNEP.
2) Coastal Systems, their processes and products. Department of Physical Gepgraphy, Utrect university, 1994
3) Report of IPCC Eastern Hemisphere Workshop of the Vulnerability of Sea Level Rise and Coastal Zone Management. Tsukuba Japan, 3-6 August, 1993
4) Rene van Dongen. Ecofarming in Guyana - Practices to improve Amerindian Farming. 1995, Georgetown, Guyana
5) Flora of the Guianas. Newsletter No.9 Special Workshop Issue, 1992
6) Through Young Indian's Eyes. Essays and Poems by Young Amerindians from Moruca. Compiled by Rene van Dongen
7) Forte, Janette and Melville, Ian. Amerindian Testimonies, 1989
8) Forte, Janette. Ed. Makushi Women's Ethnobotany and Ethnomedicine. Report of a research project commissioned for Iwokrama International Rainforest Programme.
9) Amaku, San and Titano, Dino. Evaluation of the Gold Potential of the Arakara Project. North West of Guyana of North West Exploration. Draft. 1996
10) Carter, Ross. An Investigation into the Sustainable Use of Tropical Forests in Central Guyana and the Potenital of GIS to support this goal. (Submitted as part of the requirement for a BSc in Environmental Studies at University of Hertfordshire) 1996
11) Blinker, L.R. Environmental Management of Small Scale and Artisanal Mining Sites in Developing Countries, Latin America and the Caribbean Region. UNDP IE, UNIDO. 1997
12) P.G F. Agustinus and R.P.R Mees. Coastal Erosion and Coastal Accretion between the Courentyne and Essequibo Rivers. 1984. State University of Utrect
13) Brunner, A, Kucera, L.J, and Zurcher, E. Major Timber Trees of Guyana. A Lens Key. Tropenbos Series 10, Stiching Tropenbos, 1994.
14) Polak, A.M. Major Timber Trees of Guyana. A Field Guide. Tropenbos Series 2. Stiching Tropenbos, 1992
15) Agustinus, P.G F. and Mees, R.P.R Coastal Erosion and Coastal Accretion Between Estuaries of the Courentyne and Essequibo Rivers. A Contribution to the Coastal Defence in the Cooperative Republic of Guyana. State University of Utrect, 1984
Selected Student Final Year Papers
1) Abdool, Wazir. An Investigation into the Effects of Natural Influences on the Foreshore levels and Shoreline Vegetation. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 1997.
2) Ally, Romeeza. Promotion of Environmental Education with Respect to Biodiversity: A Case Study of the Guyana Nature School. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 2000.
3) Gyandat, Surujdai. Community Involvment in Domestic Waste Management through Education and Awareness. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 2000.
4) Henry, Neil. A Preliminary Approach to Solid Waste Management in Central Mackenzie, Linden. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 2000.
5) Lancaster, Alana. An Appraisal of Activities on Almond Beach (Shell Beach). Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 1999.
6) Mancey, Munirih. Urban Squatting and Implications of Land Use Planning. A Case Study of Georgetown. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 2000.
7) Marie, Andrea. A Preliminary Investigation of a Guyanese Mangrove Ecosystem on the West Coast of Demerara. A Study into Cause and Effect of Degradation. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 2000.
8) Osborne, Jennifer. Sand Mining and Environmental Degradation. A Case Study of Vreed-en-Rust. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 1998.
9) Rampersaud, Preeya. Survey of Ecotourism Potential in Leguan, Yarrowkabra and Hope. Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 1999.
10) Watson Christopher.
Resource Utilization Management. The Role of NGO and Local Communities.
Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, 1999
Environmental Studies Unit, University of Guyana, Turkeyen Campus, Turkeyen, Greater Georgetown, Guyana